Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- If you teach functional life skills this MEGA BUNDLE of assessment guides and IEP Goal Banks is for you! This resource is geared toward special education classrooms centered on functional life skills, autism, ABA, or other multiple disability classrooms. Along with paper data sheets, Google Sheet g$32.00$63.94Save $31.94
This bundle is a comprehensive assessment guide to managing problem behaviors through teaching replacement skills or adaptive behavior skills! It is complete with a bank of pre-written IEP Goals and Objectives to go with each assessment area! This is perfect for any special education, life skills, or autism/ ABA classroom! This also makes a great addition to any counselor's coping or social skills toolbox.
This guide walks you through identifying a problem behavior, determining its function, collecting data, and then choosing an appropriate skill to teach to replace this behavior! Each skill listed is matched to the function of behavior (ex, if a student's behavior is escape from demands, you can ensure that the skill you are choosing to replace their behavior is aligned with its function by checking this column of the guide).
Once you choose your skills from the Assessment Guide, open the IEP Goal Bank to browse pre-written goals and objectives.
- An introduction/ "how to use" guide to assist you in the assessment process
- A review of the common functions of behaviors
- ABC Data Collection guide and sample ABC data sheet
- Adaptive Behavior Skills divided up into categories such as: Requesting skills, waiting skills, tolerating no skills, general coping skills.
- General protocols and data sheets of the five main areas.
- 9 visual cues to assist student skill growth (e.g., "Break" or "I want ___")
- Tips on effective teaching and data collection are also included.
- An introduction/ "how-to" with quick tips and reminders for writing SMART (clear, measurable, objective) goals for student IEPs
- Strategies on how to take the goals and objectives provided here and individualize them for YOUR target students
- Instructions on how to choose appropriate mastery criteria
- Over 25 pre-written goals (Divided into 4 main areas of: Requesting Skills, Waiting Skills, Tolerating No & Tolerating Changes, as well as General Coping Skills)
- Examples in each area of: One goal with 3 scaffolded objectives
- 2 example data sheets (trial by trial and single opportunity)
- Completed sample data sheets to view how they are intended for use
This product is geared toward functional, special education classrooms, but would be perfect for any preschool or kindergarten classroom as well. This guide can assist in developing curriculum toward social-emotional coping skills.
Please contact me with any questions after downloading this product!
You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a review to earn credit toward future purchases!
Check out my store for additional special education products, including behavior management tips, functional life skills assessments, and behavior and IEP data trackers.
Follow me on Instagram for behavior management/IEP writing and tracking tips: @BeltransBehaviorBasics