Products in this Bundle (2)
ELA and MATH
This holiday package includes:
13 black ink printables, 60 math task cards, 6 recording sheets, and an answer key.
1. Unscramble 10 holiday words, record answers in the holiday tree
2. 20 Holiday words- Fill in the missing letters
3. Holiday Line Word Search- Find 18 holiday words
4. Gingerbread Man Nouns: Write nouns from a list in the gingerbread man
5. Holiday Action Verbs- Find action verbs in 12 sentences
6. Find 10 nouns in your classroom and record them in Santa’s noun box
7. Answer 7 questions about the holiday picture
8. Holiday pictures and word recognition
9. ABC Order: 4 sets of 5 holiday words
10. Holiday Syllables: 15 words, How many syllables do you hear?
11. Find 10 nouns in the holiday picture
12. Gift Box activity
13. Holiday Vocabulary: Match words to definitions
60 Math Task Cards, 6 recording sheets and answer key
1. Adding 2,3,4,5 digits with regrouping
2. Subtracting 2,3,4,5 digits with regrouping
3. Multiplication and Division facts
4. Multiply 3,4 digits by 1 regrouping
5. Divide 3 digits by 1 digit no remainders
6. Write numerals in words
8. Rounding: tens, hundreds, thousands
9.Write numerals using commas where needed
10. Identify sum, difference, product, quotient
11. Round numbers to tens, hundreds, thousands place ,then add or subtract to estimate
12. hours and minutes, days in the month
13. Place value to ten thousands
Check preview for difficulty.
I hope your students find these printables and task cards fun and engaging! Stop by again for more new products, sales, freebies, giveaways, and bundles!
100 Holiday Word Problems
This packet of word problems includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, time, and money.
Fun clipart from mycutegraphics.com
1. Addition of 2 ,3, and 4 numbers with renaming
2. Subtraction renaming (hundreds place)
3. Multiplication 2 digits by 1
4. Division Facts
5. Time: hours and minutes
There are 10 recording sheets for your students.
I also included an activity for your students to make one word problem for a friend using the word problem box.
These are for grade 4 but some of your sharper 3rd graders can do these and they are a great review for 5th grade.
Check my preview for difficulty.
Some problems require two steps to solve the problem.
There are also some problems that include drawing a picture to solve.
Enjoy your holiday and stop by often for more freebies, new products, sales, giveaways, and bundles!
If you have any questions about this product, contact me.