Get the creative process flowing! Use these creativity cards to help anyone expand their creative thinking. That means you too! Used as a bell ringer, between lessons, during free time, or at home, anyone can enhance their creative thinking! Great for STEAM programs.
• Creativity CardsTM Volumes 1, 2, and 3. Each set contains 20 unique Creativity Cards, each containing a question to help spark the creative thought process. 60 unique questions in total!
Bundle discount price of 20%!
Ways to use Creativity Cards:
• In the classroom – group activities, brainstorming, in between activities, individual projects, get the creative juices flowing!
• Individually – stretch your mind, open up creative ideas, good warm-up for art and craft projects.
• Homeschoolers – use as cues to explore your world and deepen connections and understandings.
• Adults – artists, crafters, business, entrepreneurs, community organizations; get the creative ideas flowing.
• The possibilities are endless! You will come up with your own uses.
Tips for making this product a resource you can use year after year:
1. Print out all the pages containing the Creativity Cards – there are four cards per page.
2. Cut out each individual card, just outside the borderlines.
3. Place the cards in a laminating folder. You can fit four cards per laminating folder.
4. Laminate the cards, being careful to keep them aligned.
5. Cut out the laminated cards – you now have a set of laminated Creativity Cards!
This bundled set contains 60 Creativity Cards.
You might also like:
Creativity Cards Volume 1Creativity Cards Volume 2Creativity Cards Volume 3
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2015 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.