Día de los Muertos Carrusel y Banderines Banners is an introduction IN ENGLISH
for novice learners of the Spanish culture. There are 8 slides to display in the classroom for students to visit individually or in small groups. The visually engaging slides include the following:
• What is Día de los Muertos, When and Where it is celebrated
• The Traditions of Altars, Food, Flowers, Cut Paper Banners and Skeletons.
• A True/False formative or summative assessment.
• 4 visually pleasing slides to print on colorful paper for students to participate as
much as they want, to make it personal, or not, and to make use of descriptive
• Authentic samples of student work created in our classrooms.
Both Día de los Muertos - Day of the Dead - A Novice Level Banner to Introduce DdLM
Día de los Muertos - Day of the Dead - A Carousel Activity to Introduce DdLM
are available in our store separately. Because they complement each other for an effective short lesson, we have bundled them to offer you better value!