Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Perfect for the new teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (265 pages)(depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessons for my own classes and used them for many years. Get a discount worth one product and another lesson, Origin of Theater for FREE!
- List of Contents
- Letter to Teacher
- Overview of Each Lesson or Unit
- Day to Day Procedure Including Minutes Needed Per Activity or Lesson
- Material List
- Teacher's Script--Yes, I have given you exactly what I say and how I say it!
- Tips and Advice
- Assignment Sheets--Many Editable
- Answer Keys—if needed
- Bell Ringer Template—for some products
- Exit Slips-for some products or suggestions for you
- Two Scripts--(a fifteen minute play and a thirty-five minute radio theater play)
- Video clip links
- Source pages
BONUS: FREE! BLENDED LEARNING LESSON--THEATER HISTORY AND SET DESIGN, THE RENDERING
COMPREHENSIVE? You bet. This is a heck of a deal!
Ever wanted to know how to be an exemplary teacher? Throughout these lessons and units you will find some of my tricks, tips and advice.
Time tested by veteran award winning drama teacher of 38 years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products!
Lin Manuel Miranda
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
Costume Design with Fairy Tale Characters
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.