Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This bundle includes 6 different conversation card sets (over 600 questions) for ESL speaking practice and fluency. The questions are divided by grammar type or theme: Present simple, Past simple, Present perfect, Would you rather, zero, first, second and third conditionals, Holidays: Valentine's Day,After Christmas Break and New Year themed questions. By purchasing this bundle you are saving 20% of the price if you purchased the sets individually and you'll be ready for improvised conversation activities throughout the year!
- 24 questions TO BE - practicing questions with short and long answers
- 48 questions DO/DOES - questions with short answers
- 42 questions HOW OFTEN - using adverbs of frequency to talk about daily routines
- 18 questions WHAT/ WHEN/ HOW/ WHERE/ WHO - Practicing different question words.
- 18 questions HAVE GOT - questions using the verb HAVE GOT to speak about possession
Past Simple & Present Perfect
- 54 Past Simple Irregular Verb Questions
- 38 Past Simple Regular Verb Questions
- 48 Past Simple - When was the last time you…….?
- 48 Present Perfect Questions - Have you ever……?
- 12 Present Perfect Questions with FOR and SINCE - How long have you …..?
Zero, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Conditional Question Cards
- Zero Conditional [6 Questions and 24 Finish the Sentence Cards]
- First Conditional [12 Questions and 18 Finish the Sentence Cards]
- Second Conditional [18 Questions and 12 Finish the Sentence Cards]
- Third Conditional [12 Questions and 18 Finish the Sentence Cards}
Valentine's Day Themed Questions
- 12 Questions: (Have you ever________ ?)
- 12 Questions: (General Valentine's Day Themed)
- 12 Questions: (Would you rather_________?)
- 12 Questions: (Name two_______ that you love.)
After Christmas Themed Question Card Set
- 60 Questions in Present Simple, Past Simple and Present Perfect verb tenses.
New Year's Question Prompts
- 20 Question Cards
- 10 Complete the Sentence Cards
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources and to fit the needs of teachers all over the world