Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Includes all 7 lessons for K - Gr 3!
Printable activities and worksheets plus demo videos!
- how to find missing numbers in rows, columns and blocks (colours used for K)
- go through slides and videos as a class or use it as a math work station (Your choice... I'm pretty entertaining!)
- individual or group activities and worksheets include puzzles to solve and create
- optional comprehension activities for evaluation
- videos to watch as a class or for teacher to form lesson plan
- teacher guide in presentation notes
- answer key
- logical thinking, spacial relationships, and number sequenceing
- new vocabulary e.g. row, column, block, cell
- creation of own puzzles (So fun!)
- students will solve simple sudoku puzzles with one number missing in a row, column, and block.
- colouring sheets on woksheets for students who finish early
In the next bundle of Sudoku Guy lessons (Gr 4 - 6) students learn a special procedure to easily solve for 2 empty cells in a row, column, or block.
All the best. Above all have fun!
Robin the Sudoku Guy