This "Genesis" curriculum includes fifty individual chapter lessons which can be used as teaching or supplemental material in a family Bible study, Sunday School, homeschool, school, VBS, camp, retreats or church small group.
Have your students grab their Bible and they are good to go!
This bundle includes:
- "50" weekly lesson plans
- 1, 087 questions
- no prep
- teacher's answer keys
- 298 pages
Listed below are some questions that will be answered in these Bible lessons:
In chapters 1-5:
- What did God create in six days?
- How did God create man and woman?
- How did Adam and Eve disobey God? And so much more!
In chapters 6-10:
- Why was the Lord sorry He had made man and grieved in His heart?
- Did God tell Noah to build an ark?
- What is the meaning of the "rainbow"? And so much more!
In chapters 11-15:
- What did the Lord do to the sons of men at the Tower of Babel?
- In chapter 12, who went and got Sarai, Abram's wife?
- What was going on between the herdsmen of Abram’s livestock and the herdsmen of Lot’s livestock? And so much more!
In chapters 16-20:
- What did God change Abram's name to?
- What did God change Sara's name to?
- How did the Lord destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
- What happened to Lot's wife? And so much more!
In chapters 21-25:
- Did Sarah give birth to Isaac like the Lord said she would?
- How did the Lord test Abraham?
- How did Isaac meet Rebekah and did he take her to be his wife? And so much more!
In chapters 26-30:
- What took place with Rebekah, Jacob, Issac and Esau regarding Jacob's blessing from Isaac?
- How did Jacob meet Rachel and did she later become his wife? And so much more!
In chapters 31-35:
- Who wrestled with Jacob until the break of day?
- What did Shechem do to Dinah, Jacob's daughter? And so much more!
In chapters 36-40:
- Why did Joseph's father send Joseph to his brothers in Shechem?
- What did Joseph's brothers do to Joseph?
- Why was Joseph put in prison? And so much more!
In chapters 41-45:
- In 42:6, what was Joseph's title?
- When the famine was taking place and Joseph's brothers had to go to Egypt and buy grain, who did they bow down to?
- Why did Joseph put his brothers in prison? And so much more!
In chapters 46-50:
- What happened when Joseph saw his father after many years?
- In chapter 50, how did Joseph respond to his brothers who had treated him unfairly? And so much more!
These Bible lessons are formatted using the question and answer style of learning:
- Unscrambling words
- yes or no questions
- multiple choice
- fill in the blanks
BONUS: I have included a "Genesis" bookmark as well as "A preview of the book of 'Genesis' Word Search."