Products in this Bundle (5)
Use these no-print, no-prep thematic interactive adventure stories with your entire preschool speech therapy caseload during one-on-one sessions, group sessions, or during push-in therapy!
Target a huge variety of goals - including vocabulary, wh questions, grammar, following directions, articulation, and phonological awareness - in a fun and hands-on way!
This bundle includes FIVE stories that cover variety of themes: Christmas, Valentine's Day, Zoo, Back to School, and Halloween.
These fun and interactive BOOM Card™ books are perfect for preschool speech therapy because your students can create their own story (i.e. be in charge - preschoolers love that!).
Each page includes picture options to complete the scene, making this a hands-on activity! The best part of these stories is that you can re-use each book with the same student because each time you read it, it’s a different story.
- 5 BOOM CARD™ BOOKS: 5 stories with 4-8 picture options on each page. The pages of each story were designed to be used to target a variety of language goals and speech sounds.
- LIST OF SPEECH SOUND TARGET WORDS for each story: Each page of each story includes a list of target words for each phoneme. There are 19 different sounds included (P, B, M, N, T, D, K, G, H, F, V, S, Z, SH, CH, J, L, R).
- LANGUAGE GOAL ELICITATION IDEAS: Each page of each story includes elicitation ideas for the following areas:
- Phonological Awareness: Rhyme identification, Syllable identification, Syllable blending
- Grammar: -Ing, Plural s, Possessive ’s, Third person singular verbs, Past tense -ed, Future tense verbs
- Vocabulary: Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives
- WH Questions: Who, What, Where, When, Why
- Language Processing: Stating Function, Associations, Attributes, Identifying by Description, Naming Categories, Naming Within Categories
- Receptive Language: Negation, 2-Step Directions, If/Then Directions, While Directions, When Directions, Except Directions
This bundle includes over 30 pages of therapy ideas - one sheet for each page in the each story!
Please see the description and preview of each story for more information.
These are also available as printable PDF stories.
If you like this product, you may be interested in:
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I'm just an email away!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!