This is a bundle of four posters sold individually. The posters highlight selected Common Core Math Practices. Each poster is 18 x 24 inches.
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP1 states students should make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
• In what hobby or activity do you participate? How is persistence significant in the activity?
• Why might persistence be important in math?
• What will persistence look like for you in this class?
• What can you do when you feel like giving up?
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP3 states students should construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
• What does justifying your conclusions look like in math class?
• What does making your thinking visible mean?
• How might you justify your conclusions? How might you make your thinking visible?
• Why do you thinking justifying your work is important?
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP4 states students should model with mathematics.
• What is a mathematical model?
• How is a model related to solving a problem?
• What will making a mathematical model look like in our class?
• Why is making a math model significant?
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP5 states students should choose tools strategically
• What are mathematical tools?
• Do you have a favorite tool? Which one?
• How do you choose the best tools for solving problems?
• What do you need to know about a problem in order to choose the best tool for solving it?
Find all 8 math practices posters here at a discount!
Bundle: Math Practices Posters 1 – 8!