This is a bundle of four posters sold individually. The posters highlight selected Common Core Math Practices. Each poster is 18 x 24 inches.
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP2 states students should reason abstractly and quantitatively.
• As you look at the graph, what do you notice?
• What do you wonder?
• How might you determine how the graphs are related?
• What kind of situation might the graph represent?
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP6 states students should attend to precision.
• Why is precision important in math?
• How is precision important when using equality symbols?
• How might you use always, sometimes, and never when discussing math?
• Why are brackets discussed in terms of precision?
CCSS.Math.MP7 states students should look for and make use of structure.
• Examine the numerical statements in the poster. What do you notice?
• How is structure significant in numerical relationships?
• How might you use structure to help you solve problems?
CCSS.Math.Practice.MP8 states students should look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
• What do you notice about the patterns in the poster?
• How might you describe the patterns?
• Why are patterns important in math?
• How can you use patterns to solve problems?
Find all 8 math practices posters here at a discount!
Bundle: Math Practices Posters 1 – 8!