Products in this Bundle (2)
See these products in my store.
Scroll down and click on each one!
With this price of 11.00 for the bundle, you are getting Grammar Games for $1.00.
This packet contains 6 games with 3 sets of questions and answers. (16 questions with answers in each set for a total of 48) The question cards review nouns, adjectives, and adverbs. (games are 2 pages)
Tips for Games: If you are not able to laminate your games, here is a simple way to keep them in tip top shape! Purchase manilla file folders. Open up your folder. Paste the START page of your game on the left side and the FINISH on the right side. Then close you manilla folder and label the front with the title of the game. The folder will keep your game protected.
Since these games can be used with any subject, your students can write questions and answers on index cards. Your students can use the information for questions from their study guides and notes to review for a test. Those students who need spelling practice can write their spelling word on an index card. As they take a turn while playing a game, another player will choose a card for them, say the word, and ask the player to spell the word aloud. All directions and rules for the games will apply for any subject chosen. Math flash cards can also be used to review basic facts.
These games are fun and engaging! Students will enjoy studying and having fun at the same time!
Also in this packet are 17 worksheets that can be used for centers, homework, early finishers, review or just for fun!
Some examples of the worksheets include:
Blast Off with Nouns!
These worksheets review nouns, adjectives, and adverbs.
Answers will vary with some worksheets. I only included answers for the game cards.
20 games for review!
1. Wise Owl's Math Vocabulary Game!
42 task cards that review math terms
2. Math Raceway Game!
black ink for easy copies reviews math facts
3. Fraction Frogs!
This game reviews multiplication of fractions!
4. The Gum Ball Game!
This game reviews addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, money, and more!
5. Flip Flop Game! Multiplication and Division Facts
6. Snorkel Game! Multiplication Facts
7. Pool Party Game! Multiplication and Division Facts
8. Pup's Ice Cream Game!
addition subtraction multiplication and division problems with
40 task cards
9. Ice Cream Cone Game: Addition 26 cards, directions, ice cream cone answer sheet, 10 extra cards
10. Cupcake Game: Subtraction 26 cards ,directions, cupcake answer sheet, 10 extra cards
11. Breakfast Game: Multiplication 26 cards, directions, jelly bread answer sheet, 10 extra cards
12. Shark Game: Division 26 cards, directions, shark answer sheet, 8 extra cards
13. Soccer Game: Add Subtract Multiply Divide 24 cards, directions, soccer answer sheet, 8 extra cards
14. Football Game: Money 22 cards, directions, football answer sheet
15. Cloudy with a Chance of Rain Game: Order of Operations
24 cards, cloud answer sheet, directions, 8 extra cards
16. Monster Blob Game: Rounding, Estimating, Place Value, Expanded Notation 24 cards, directions, monster answer sheet
17. Pirates and Treasures Game: Math Terms and Symbols
24 cards, treasure chest answer sheet, directions
18. Go Bananas Game: Shapes, Fractions, Roman Numerals
24 cards, directions, banana bunch answer sheet
19. The Pyramid Game: Word Problems 24 cards
20. Mystery Number Candy Game: review addition, subtraction, multiplication division, rounding, and more! 24 cards
These games are a great way to review and keep your students engaged. 440 Task Cards answers included
Any Subject Review
For some games, your students can make their own questions for any subject using index cards to review for tests. Also flash cards, vocabulary, spelling, sight words, etc. can be used as well.
Once printed you can place the games side by side to make a nice fit for laminating. If needed, you can trim for a better fit.
All clipart is from mycutegraphics.com These games are very colorful and when printed look great!
Thanks for visiting my store and stop again for new products, sales, and freebies.
Have a great week and thank you for all you do!