The following bundle includes the study of linear equations and their graphs.
* It contains my power points on Slope-Intercept Form, Point-Slope Form, Writing Linear Equations Given Two Points, Standard Form, and Perpendicular Lines.
* Also included in the bundle is a power point entitled "Do You Speak Math" that is a package of vocabulary terms relevant to the material, as well as a quiz over all terms covered in these sections with printable flash cards for student study convenience.
* One will also find an original "Word Search," where students search the terms provided in a word bank and then write the equations for the line that corresponds to where the word is placed on the word-search graph.
* After covering this material, students will understand how to write linear equations and apply it to real life situations.
* Writing equations in slope-intercept form, point-slope form, and standard form are all here, along with finding the equation of a line using only two points, and finding equations of parallel and perpendicular lines.
* The power-points and some corresponding activities are all here in one bundled package!
Please enjoy this material!