10 original short stories for your kiddos
Each story has comprehension questions (circle the answer)
Some ask your kiddos to draw a picture for a friend and share
Frog and Grasshopper
Roach Finds a Friend
A Bad Hair Day
Snail and Turtle
Where is Pup?
A House for Bird
Fun and engaging stories for literacy centers, small groups, individualized instruction, tutoring, and home school
Thank you for stopping in my store.
I wish your students much success in all they do!
Have a great week!
14 Mini Books
Activities Comprehension Sight Words Printables
1. My Pet Snail comprehension questions 1 activity
12 word cards + 12 cards for your students to print the words (all black ink)
2. My Sister Sally comprehension questions
6 word cards + 6 cards to print the words ( all black ink)
3. My Cat Pat 6 word cards, 1 printable on rhyming words, comprehension questions (all black ink)
4. Cow’s New House comprehension questions. 1 activity (all black ink)
5. A Visit to the Zoo 1 printable with comprehension questions (all black ink)
6. Make your own mini book, My Pet
cut and paste pictures and print words
all clip art in black ink for cut and paste
7. Three Bees color ink 1 printable black ink with comprehension questions
8. Mary’s Friend Jan color ink 1 printable with black ink comprehension questions
9. Recess is Fun color ink with 1 color ink page for a center that includes writing a sentence and matching pictures with sentences
Also an activity to make a book. Sequential Order
10. Myrtle the Turtle color ink 1 black ink printable with comprehension questions and 1 activity
11. Bear’s Birthday Surprise color ink 1 black ink printable that is a color code for Bear’s balloons
and cut and paste the bears with b words in the forest
12. Fun at School color ink
1 black ink printable with comprehension questions +
Alphabet Soup Activity
13. Turtle Learns to Dive color ink with comprehension questions
14. Fish color ink 1 printable + comprehension questions
Farmer’s Consonant Game: Say the name of the picture and the beginning sound
One student will be the farmer to check answers
These books are a fun and engaging read for your students. Thank you for stopping in my store. There is also an additional activity that is written in detail for your students to do with an older class.
Follow my store for special notifications on sales, new products, freebies, and giveaways! Click on the green star.
I wish your students much success in reading this year!