Products in this Bundle (4)
ALL the Tilly and Frank Social Skills Lessons all in one money-saving bundle!
The cutest characters EVER are here to teach kids about social skills!
Just a few of the lesson topics (can be presented in any order):
★ I can describe so others understand.
★ I can play with others.
★ I can share.
★ I can understand tone of voice.
★ I can wait.
★ I will do my work.
★ I will interrupt politely.
★ I will keep my hands to myself.
★ I will speak with a good volume.
★ I will use nice words.
★ Sometimes I don’t win.
★ Sometimes I get mad.
★ Sometimes I need help.
★ Sometimes I need to accept my consequences.
★ Sometimes I need to be quiet.
About these lessons:
- The lessons are designed to be 60 minutes each (divided into 30 minute periods) and engage children functioning at the 4-7-year-old level.
- The lessons rely on puppets for an interactive lesson introducing the topic and two short puppet shows (there are characters included in the set that you can use in lieu of actual puppets)
- There is a social storybook to present after the shows (can be printed in color or black and white).
- Each lesson has a thumbs up/down cut and paste worksheet for class or home.
- Each lesson has a group activity.
- Each lesson has a drawing project to help students process the information. This can be done in class or at home.
Other than gathering initial materials and printing out the needed pages, there is no prep work!
Tilly and Frank's shows are so popular in my school that teachers will give up their prep time to watch them in action! And students beg for them each week!
❤️ "WOW--this is a fantastic product! I just saw it this morning and made an impulse buy as I'm a sucker for flamingos (I collect them), and one of the main characters is a flamingo. These scripts, social stories and follow up activities are perfect for the students that I work with--it is as if you know my caseload. I want more!"
❤️ "I truly appreciate this product-- it keeps the students engaged while moving forward in their goals. It has also saved a significant amount of time in my lesson planning. Thank you for sharing this!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️