Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
61.09 MB | 76 pages
*Prices reduced for 2015 receive all four flipcharts for $8.00*
Download today to receive all four flipcharts within the Primary Music 1 series:
- Understanding the Beat: Students develop a thorough understanding of how to identify and visually track the beat. Activities used to help track 8, 12 and 16 beats.
- Preparing the rhythm: Students develop an understanding of the rhythm. A variety of interactive activities have been designed for students to hear one and two sounds on the beat (pre-notation)
- Presenting the rhythm: Students learn the name for one and two sounds on the beat and see it represented as stick notation. A variety of interactive activities to help students develop an understanding of notation.
- Practice the rhythm: Fun activities to help students practice one and two sounds on the beat. Visually appealing space and robot theme flipcharts.
Interactive actions include:
- Drag a copy - drag a picture
- Hidden action - reveal beat numbers, objects hiding above and behind the beat
- 'Magic revealers' - created to match song repertoire. Click the orange star button. Move the magic object around the flipchart to find the objects that are hiding
- Container - objects will bounce back to their original position if moved to the wrong place. A sound will play if the student moves the object to the correct place
- Restrictors - move objects along a set pathway - great for vocal explorations. Also all the pictures have been set so the student cannot make stretch the size while at the board
- Sound files - beat sound files, rhythm sound files, sound files matching song repertoire are all included
- Reset button - press the reset button to return the page to its starting position. This means more students can have a turn at the board
All worksheets, sound files and printables are included. Download today!
Please make sure you have downloaded the ActivInspire software from Promethean Planet to be able to use this teacher resource.