The Super 6 Pack consists of my best online activities. Each activity is structured around a free internet resource with an emphasis on learning in the 21st century via content and creativity.
1. Dipity - sequencing events via a digital, interactive timeline
2. Animoto - creating brief video clips to demonstrate learning
3. Fotoflexer - editing digital photography
4. Mixbook - publishing a digital textbook
5. Easel.ly - creating an infografic
6. GoAnimate - build your own animations
A detailed description of each can be found in my store. They have been aligned to ISTE standards and are preloaded with a sample social studies activity. However, if you teach a different subject you can easily add your own content. These activities are a perfect fit for a Flipped or blended classroom because they can be designed to compliment your video/virtual instruction. My students have really enjoyed mixing 21st century skills with class content and curriculum.
You can purchase the Super 6 Pack for $60. If you would like to purchase individual activities, they are $20 dollars each.