Products in this Bundle (19)
showing 1-5 of 19 products
This is a bundle of all 19 of our themed measurement creations which provide fun and engaging ways to teach and practice measurement. These measurement creations give students practice measuring height and width using standard units with a ruler, and non-standard units with included themed rulers.
- 20 pictures to measure (color and black and white)
- Recording sheets (height, width and both)
- Pictures for class chart
- Non-standard rulers
- Print and laminate the pictures.
- Provide rulers to each student or use the included non-standard rulers.
- Teach/model how to measure with the ruler at the end of the dots or lines.
- Decide if you want students to measure the height, width, or both. Students measure and record the measurement on the recording sheet.
- Students share measurements to record on the class chart.
Visit each creation page and click on the "preview" button to see all that is included!
Please be sure to check out our website to read our blog, download freebies & handouts in the Resource Center, see where Mr. Greg will be making appearances in the Events tab, and more. Visit our website here: The Kindergarten Smorgasboard.
Greg & Jason Warren