This collection of teaching Writing resources is ideal for back to school organisation of writing or literacy centers.
You'll have 28 anchor charts to make a writing display: task cards for to inspire and prompt kids to write: desktop reminders of punctuation.
1. 9 Anchor Charts for the writing processes. This is a system to help you monitor individual students progress. Makes a great display for a writing corner or board.
2. 11 Anchor charts for most common punctuation. An explanation, complete with images, examples and use in sentences.
3. 56 Task Cards for writing creative and informative texts. Inspire thoughts and ideas with images and suggested tasks.
4. 8 Anchor Charts for text types. An illustrated explanation of the text, with scaffolding and hints for students.
5. Two reference fans with a summary of the punctation and process posters. These fans allow students to have on their desks, ready access to the information.
This will help you organize writing, establish centers, begin activities and settle students into a daily writing routine.