Discounted Science Bundle!!!!!!
(All of the below material that I am including in this Bundled Unit Download are sold separately on my TpT store. Below is the complete list of what you are going to receive in a bundle with the description. You can also click on the link given at last on this page to buy individual resource or unit.)
This bundle is for students of grades 4 to 9 contains FOUR ‘Animal Classification’ based biology units.(Animal Classification, Animal Classification Scavenger Hunt, Animal Classification Cut and Paste Activities, Animal Classification Colorful Posters) for a discounted price! It will help you to save total of 5 $ !!!!!
(Please note that this discounted bundled set is a compressed zip file. Please be sure you have the ability to unzip a file before making this purchase. Due to many images its a large file ..So please be patient while downloading the file.)
The use of neat and eye catching colorful images with understanding will create deep interest among students to learn about everything on Animal Classification on a quick way.
This bundle contains the main FOUR units as given below:
Animal Classification Pack:
This unit given as a pdf file covers the two main groups of animals in the animal kingdom:
1.Invertebrates and 2.vertebrates.
It also covers a detailed characteristics on two main groups of animals with beautiful and colorful pictures for easy understanding.
At the end of the unit about 14 different worksheets are attached which will be helpful to the teachers to conduct a test/to review students knowledge or to assess students learning within the class.
Main topics included in this unit are:
Why is classification done?
Two major groups: Vertebrates/Invertebrates
Warm-Blooded Vs. Cold-Blooded
Groups of Vertebrates with detailed characteristics and examples:
Groups of Invertebrates with detailed characteristics and examples:
• Arthropods with the following groups:
o Centipedes & Millipedes
This presentation is in PDF format with the good quality of images. Download the preview file (which is pdf file)to get idea about the quality of images. Eye catching neat and colorful images will really create a deep interest for the students to learn and grasp the knowledge.
Animal Classification Posters:
This is a collection of six classroom posters based on my animal classification pack which displays animal pictures and their characteristics of how each of the six categories of animals are grouped together. You can use these posters for a bulletin board, writing center, or science center.
The following animal groups are include:
Animals Classification Scavenger Hunt:
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics science about the whole animal kingdom.This activity is designed based on my animal classification unit which you can get from this store.
There are 32 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary as well as science on animal classification.
Directions to use ‘Animals Classification Scavenger Hunt’
1. Print the given all 32 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
Animal Classification Cut and Paste Activities:
This module is designed from my animal classification pack to carry out assessment activities in class for learning, reviewing and fun.
It includes Animal Classification cut and paste activities such as:
Sort vertebrates such as mammals, fish, reptiles, amphibians, birds and invertebrates sponges, mollusks, Flatworms, Annelids
Roundworms, Sponges, Echinoderms, Cnidarians, Arthropods.
Two versions of this activity are included:
1. Students will sort pictures of given animals to correct word groups in a box.
2. Students are given the characteristics and will have to sort them to the correct animals categories in a box.
3. At last mix sorting activity is given based on picture and category with an answer key.
This is great for a hands on activity or an assessment!
Hope students will Enjoy.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Animals Classification Pack - Teaching whole animal kingdom
• Animal classification activities:Sorting animals by Picture and Characteristics
• Animals Classification Scavenger Hunt
• Animal classification posters for classroom