Discounted Science Bundle!!!!!!
(All of the below material that I am including in this Bundled Unit Download are sold separately on my TpT store. Below is the complete list of what you are going to receive in a bundle with the description. You can also click on the link given at last on this page to buy individual resource or unit.)
This bundle is for students of grades 4 to 10 contains THREE Climate based environment units as a part of “CLIMATE UNIT”(Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate/Climate Zones colorful Posters for classroom/Climate Scavenger Hunt- An activity) for a discounted price! It will help you to save total of 4 $ !!!!!
This unit in the form of PDF file includes engaging, colorful, informative, visually stimulating and eye-catching photos and diagrams as per the topic need which rarely fails to stimulate a lively class discussion.
(Please note that this discounted bundled set is a compressed zip file. Please be sure you have the ability to unzip a file before making this purchase. Due to many images its a large file ..So please be patient while downloading the file.)
The use of neat and eye catching colorful images with understanding will create deep interest among students to learn about everything on CLIMATE on a quick way.
This bundle contains the main THREE following Climate units on :
This PDF file presentation is mainly focused on unit of Climate, its classification as well as the major factors affecting the climate.
The unit includes the following things:
Introduction to climate
Climate zone classification
What factors do affect climate?
At the end of the whole unit 16 worksheets are given to assess or do the review for the students. The students will really enjoy the exercises and will help them to decide how much they have understood.
2. Climate Posters:
This is a great review tool for the climate unit in the form of POSTERS.
This is a collection of 4 classroom posters based on my climate unit which displays climate zones pictures and their characteristics.
You can use these posters for a bulletin board, writing center, or science center.
It includes the following various climate zones with its characteristics;
Polar and tundra
3.Climate Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the Climate, its various zones and factors affecting the climate.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on Climate.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Climate Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Climate Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Climate Zones colorful Posters for classroom
• Valentine Special Offer - Combo Pack on Atmosphere, Climate and Weather
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Bundle of Solar Units: Solar system/Solar scavenger hunt/Solar energy/The stars
• Bundle of Water Units- Water and importance/water cycle/Water scavenger hunt
• Bundle of Earth Science units-Climate/Rock cycle/Seasons and Global warming
• Scavenger Hunts Bundle on Science and Literacy
• Quick Revision Booklet-Science units