Products in this Bundle (4)
BUNDLE: Save!!! In this Halloween themed bundle there is at least a week's worth of activities: creating a COSTUME DESIGN with Halloween characters, TABLEAU with a scary story and producing a SOUND EFFECTS scene suitable for any Halloween celebration and a FREE STORYTELLING lesson using Jigsaw puzzles with Halloween characters.
If you have gifted and talented students as young as grade 4, your students may be ready for these challenging lessons.
Note: As a thank you to you for purchasing this bundle, I am giving you a STAGE PROPERTIES Halloween theme lesson for FREE!
Each product contains:
- Teacher's Script---what I say and how I say it!
- Procedures for each day broken down into minutes allotted for each step
- History on the particular subject
- List of creative subjects for the students to use
- Materials lists
- Photos to use as examples
- Suggested links for additional examples or enrichment
- and more
Time tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher, the "HALLOWEEN" BUNDLE is a winner!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
If you are looking for a costume design lessons for grades 3-5, go to: Costume Design for Grades 3-5
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks Products at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dramamommaspeaks
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.