Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.98 MB | 15+ pages
Titration is a great technique and once students have it down, it’s a powerful way to do some real and inexpensive chemistry.
This collection of four fun chemistry experiments includes microchemistry and macrochemistry. You’ll get:
• Cabbage Juice Indicator – a great microchemistry introduction to indicators
• Vitamin C in Fruit Juice- microchemistry
• Aspirin Lab - macrochemistry
• Citric Acid in a Citrus Soda – macrochemistry
Get this $12 collection for only $9!
• Hands on experience
• Cooperative Learning
• Teacher instructions and set up; solution calculations
• Reinforcement of difficult concepts
• Student handouts