** This flash-freebie will only be free for a short time!**
Are you tired of your directed drawings that all look the same? Expressive Monkey's directed drawings pages will take the fear out of teaching drawing and help you say goodbye to cookie-cutter results.
The fun thing about Expressive Monkey’s “directed drawing” pages is that students still get to make choices about what their drawings will look like. The directed portion will help build confidence and get students off to a good start. The choices will give them the freedom to make their bunny look how they would like.
Students can either turn drawing into a game by using the Roll & Draw page to make choices for their bunny or use the Choice Drawing page to pick from the ideas for ears, eyes, noses, and mouths.
I like having students make more than one drawing and then choose their favorite for a finished work of art.
Your students will:
• Either read the directed drawing page themselves or have you read and demonstrate for them.
• Draw a bunny head and body from the directions
• Make their own choices for the ears, eyes, nose and mouth.
• Following directions
What You Get
• Teacher instructions (2 pages)
• Directed drawing (1 page)
• Choice Drawing (1 page)
• Roll & Draw 1 page)
• Print & Go (2 pages) - Great for drawing centers!
A total of 7 pages
Please take a look at the preview to get a snapshot of what you get.
Click here to see more of Expressive Monkey's lessons that include drawing.
Thanks for visiting!