Spring math games and activities! These April math activities are fun for students to play while still reinforcing the skills we are learning at this time of year.
These 1st grade math centers and activities that are themed and scaffolded to build upon one another for the whole year!
Each month (September-June) has 6 common core aligned math centers for students to work on. The math centers are themed specifically for that month to align with popular themes that may be taught in classrooms.
You can SAVE MONEY and buy them all in the bundle for the whole year!:
Themed Math Centers for the Whole Year!
All 6 activities are aligned to the Common Core math standards.
- Cracked Eggs! (Expanded Form Place Value)
- Make it True (missing symbol)
- My little book of story problems
- Read the Room (balanced equations)
- Bunny Surveys
- EGGSellent fractions (fraction sort)