This fun NO PREP Easter and Spring Measurement activity will provide your students with an opportunity to measure objects and make comparisons between different measurement systems and units. This activity can be used for math centers, group work, morning work, homework, independent work, or as an assessment.
This product includes the following:
- Measurement activity requiring students to measure the same object in inches, centimeters, and millimeters.
- Word problems requiring students to convert from one measurement system to another (cups, pints, gallons, pounds, ounces, etc).
- Version one features colorful Easter/spring clip art
- Version two features black and white clip art that students will enjoy coloring
- Version three also features black and white clip art but does not include references to Easter.
My students love doing math activities that are tied into seasons and holidays, and I hope yours will, too! If you have any questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I appreciate positive feedback! Thanks so much for visiting my store!