Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Incorporate movement into your spring themed music classes with “Funny Little Bunny music and movement lesson. Teach rhythms, how to play an Ostinato, while including creating, moving and singing activities. Best for PreK-2nd grade.
*Please download the preview for an audio sample.
Eighth Notes paired, Quarter Note, Quarter Rest
Say and Play Rhythms
Sing a long VIDEO
PDF for easy printing
Power Point Presentation
Action Activity, Dance, Create a Movement, Rhythm & Improvisation
Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
Rhythm Worksheet for quarter & eighth notes
Rhythm Worksheet for quarter note, quarter rest & eighth notes
HOW TO USE THIS MUSIC RESOURCE:
• Video: Use the video as a teaching tool, brain break or sub lesson plan.
• Use the PDF File for printing.
• Use the Presentation to teach the music concepts.
• Use the Song Storybook to teach the lyrics.
• Use the game, Dance and Rhythm Lessons over several class times.
• Pre-K: Sing the Song, Action Activity, Create a Movement
• KINDERS: Use the Actions for a spring music program. Use it as movement activity paired with spring music lessons.
• FIRST GRADE: Use the Rhythm and Rhythmic Ostinato lessons in addition to the other activities. Consider using the Improvisation Activity per student ability.
• SECOND GRADE: Use all the other activities and the Create your own actions. Students can work in small groups and present their creations to the class. Use the Improvisation Activity.
• Use the Dance as an activity song or reward activity. Use the create new lyrics activity with students as an extension lesson for all grades.
MORE APRIL MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!