Fun Character traits bundle - 4 fun filled character traits products combined into one bundle! This kit will save you over 25% off! It includes a variety of activities, and NO PREP printables to assist students to consolidate their understanding of character traits and physical traits for the popular story, 'Bunny Trouble' by Hans Wilhelm. Activities include: sorting worksheets, cut and paste activities, yes/no game, character trait writing worksheets and word wall cards.
♥ Literacy centers
♥ Morning work
♥ Book Companion
The bundle includes the following character trait activities:
Bunny Trouble - Differentiated Character Trait Activities
Bunny Trouble - Character Trait Sorting
Bunny Trouble - Character Trait Game
Bunny Trouble - Word Wall Cards and Writing Activities
Character Trait Sorting Activities
This kit includes a variety of character traits & physical traits cut and paste activities and printables. By undertaking these activities students are expanding their vocabulary and making inferences about characters in order to sort the character traits correctly.
This pack includes two sets of the following printables in color and black and white:
• Teacher instructions
• Cut and paste sorting worksheet – sort the character traits for Ralph and Liza.
• Worksheet - students list their own character traits to describe Ralph and Liza. They also write a sentence about Liza’s best quality.
• Cut and paste sorting worksheet – sort Ralph’s traits into character traits (qualities) and physical traits (appearance).
• Worksheet - students list their own character traits and physical traits to describe Ralph. They also write a sentence about Ralph’s best quality.• Cut and paste sorting worksheet – sort the mother’s traits into character traits (qualities) and physical traits (appearance).
• Worksheet - students list their own character traits and physical traits to describe the mother. They also write a sentence about the mother’s best quality.
• Cut and paste sorting worksheets – sort the words into synonyms and antonyms for the word: caring
This product consists of a variety of cut and paste activities and no prep worksheets which provides students with additional practice to review character traits and physical traits of the main characters in the story. These activities are a great book companion for the story, "Bunny Trouble," by Hans Wilhelm.
Product includes differentiated worksheets in color and black lined:
♥ Teacher instructions
♥ Cut and paste worksheets - students cut and paste the character traits for Ralph, Liza and Ralph's mother.
♥ Cut and paste worksheets - students cut and paste the physical traits for Ralph, Liza and Ralph's mother.
♥ Bubble map activities - students write their own character traits to describe the qualities of Ralph, Liza and Ralph's mother.
♥ Bubble map activities - students write their own physical traits to describe the appearance of Ralph, Liza and Ralph's mother.
♥ Answer sheets for cut and paste activities - you can use the answer sheets as anchor charts to display on your bulletin board, so students can refer to them whilst writing.
Yes or No Character Trait Game
Character Traits Yes/No Game is a fun and interactive game, it will assist students to make inferences about characters, expand their vocabulary and consolidate their understanding of character traits.
This yes/no game can be played with 1-2 players or played as a whole class. To play the game you select a character card and a character trait card. You then sort the character trait card under the correct heading. For example if I selected the character Ralph, and the character trait active I would place the character trait card active under the yes heading. (see preview for example). I then select 7 more character traits and place it under the correct heading: yes or no. Once player 1 has had their turn they return the cards to the bottom of the piles and then it is player 2's turn.
The game consists of:
• 2 heading - yes/no
• teacher instructions
• 3 character cards - Ralph, Liza and the mother.
• 48 character trait cards
By playing this game regularly in class students will have a deeper understanding about character traits. This game also assists the teacher with class discussions about character traits and reasons why students believe a character has a particular character trait. Answers may vary with students as they have different beliefs and personal opinions.
Word Wall Cards & Writing Activities
This pack consists of 28 brightly colored blue word wall cards including the characters and character traits for the popular story, 'Bunny Trouble' by Hans Wilhelm. Students can use these cards when writing about characters in the story or for descriptive writing. Also included is two sets of 10 writing worksheets to assist students when writing about character traits and physical traits of characters. One set has smaller lines whilst the other set has bigger lines. Please see the preview for an example.
Great to use for:
♥Display cards on bulletin board
How to use cards in class: Display on bulletin board in class where students can visibly see the cards whilst writing. The cards can be used for:
* listing character traits
* descriptive writing
* creative writing
* constructing sentences
* Word Study - looking at synonyms and antonyms of character traits.
* Graphic organizers - create venn diagrams - comparing characters
* Wanted Posters of characters
This character traits kit also includes the following writing papers
* Write the character traits of Ralph, Liza and the mother.
* Write the physical traits of Ralph, Liza and the mother.
* Write and draw a character who was active
* Write and draw a character who was persistent.
* Write and draw a character who was mischievous.
* Write and draw a character who was caring.
* Note - two sets available for above writing activities with smaller and bigger writing lines.
Enemy Pie - Character Trait Activities
Tacky the Penguin - Character Trait Activities
100 Character Traits - Word Map Templates
Dab it! - Fairy tale character traits
Character Yes/No Game - Fairytales
Character Traits Task Cards - Fairytales
Character Traits Sorting
Sorting Fairy Tale Characters - Character Traits
Character Traits - Who am I?
Character Traits - Making Inferences and Text-to-Self Connections
Charlotte's Web - Character Traits Task Cards
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.