Burns and Skin Injuries PowerPoint (integumentary system; anatomy & physiology)
Also included in
- This bundle includes TEN (10) PowerPoints to fully cover the topics related to the integumentary system unit for the Anatomy and Physiology classroom. The topics included are:Integumentary System OverviewLayers of SkinGlands of SkinHairNailsThermoregulationPigmentationBurns and other Skin InjuriesInPrice $24.78Original Price $35.40Save $10.62
This engaging, interactive PowerPoint covers burns and other injuries of skin as part of the Integumentary System. Blisters and calluses then the five types of wounds (laceration, incision, abrasion, avulsion and puncture) are covered first. Treatment and repair of skin as well as potential wound complications are discussed next. Finally, three types of burns are included. Perfect for Anatomy and Anatomy and Physiology courses. The topics can be easily incorporated into Biology, Life Science, Middle School Science and more. It is perfect for introducing or reinforcing burns, wounds and other skin injuries and can be used with a variety of grade levels.
The PowerPoint is 35 slides long and includes:
- NYS Standards (based on NGSS) which can be easily modified
- Content with Images
- Animations to control speed of content release
- One YouTube Video embedded in the PowerPoint
- Review Questions in the PowerPoint (using animations feature)
To make this product even more effective, I have included links to the YouTube video, Blooket set and Quizlet set I created to supplement this material. View these links in the product PREVIEW. The YouTube video can be assigned for review or used to flip your classroom. Quizlet is fun but if your students have not tried Blooket yet, you might be missing out. It's an absolute favorite in my classroom!
Please check out my other products for sale (my store). I add content frequently so check back often.
Copyright © by Melissa Jenkins, owner of
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school or school system is prohibited. Not for public display. Redistributing, sharing, editing, selling or posting this product, or any part of it, on the Internet is strictly prohibited. Placing any part of this product on the Internet is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).