Take control of your blog and business. Get organized and get AHEAD! No matter what stage you're at--whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned pro--these tools will help you maximize productivity and generate results.
These pages were originally designed to be bright and colourful, but as printer-friendly as possible. The simplicity of the printables not only bring focus to your ideas, but save a bit on ink :)
**download the preview to see how I organize MY business binder, and take a look at the resources included**
* cover page - TWO DESIGN OPTIONS; 2 titles ("Business Binder" and "Business Planner" depending on whether you'd like to organize your printables in a binder or have them bound)
* divider pages - TWO DESIGN OPTIONS; 14 titles ("All About the Blog," "All About Teachers Pay Teachers," "All About Business," "All About Social Media," "All About Finances," "All About The Stats," "All About Stats & Finances," "Great Ideas," "To-Do Lists," "General Info.," "Monthly Planner," "Weekly Planner"
* "TpT Stat Sheet" - for recording monthly sales and store followers for up to a year
* "Graphics & Fonts" - for keeping track of all purchased graphics & fonts
* "Business Expenses" - for keeping track of other expenses related to your blog, advertising, and TpT business
* "Social Media Stats" - THREE OPTIONS; for recording followers monthly
* "Password Log" - for keeping track of login information
* "Popular Post Tracker" - TWO OPTIONS; for recording and analyzing posts that did well on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or your blog
* "Blog Post Planner" - TWO OPTIONS; for planning and publishing blog posts
* "Fav Linky Parties" - for keeping track of the linky parties you participate in
* "Linky Post Planner" - for getting a head start on linky party posts
* "Contest Planner" - for generating and planning unique contest (giveaway) ideas
* "Giveaway Planner" - for keeping track of all your giveaways and the products/items involved
* "Product Planner" - for taking an idea to a finished product including editing, posting, and promoting
* "I've Got An Idea!" - for recording any ideas that pop into your head at any moment; FIVE OPTIONS (plain, blog idea, new product idea, Facebook post idea, fun contest idea)
* "Hey, I Have An Idea!" - TWO OPTIONS; these are another version of the "I've Got An Idea!" pages depending on how you choose to layout your thoughts
* "Things to Do" - THREE OPTIONS; for keeping track of all your tasks, with the option of separating tasks under headings
* "Week-at-a-Glance" - for planning your goals and tasks for the week
* "Monthly Planning" - large two-page monthly calendars for planning ahead; designed so you can use the same printables for years to come!
**NOTE: This product is NOT EDITABLE; however it includes many options for you to choose what works best for you!**
Thank you for your support! I hope you find this resource as helpful as I do :)