Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1 MB|21 pages
Business Principles - Lesson 4: Motivations of Business:
This is the fourth of a series of lessons for a high school Business Principles class. The slides are intended for presentation during class lecture. As a complement to the lecture material, the movie, A Civil Action, can be shown during this lesson for a case study. The students will answer the questions provided in the assignment as they discover them during the movie.
* Private Enterprise System
* Other Economic and Political Systems
* Features of the Private Enterprise System
* Motivations that Drive Business
* Satisfying Needs & Wants of Buyers
* Who Benefits from Business?
* Business & Society
* Social Responsibility
Student activities included:
* Movie case study: A Civil Action (in-class assignment)
Please click on the following links for more Business Principles Lessons and Business Exams: