Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1 MB|24 pages
Business Principles - Lesson 6: The Private Enterprise Environment:
This is the sixth of a series of lessons for a high school Business Principles class. The slides are intended for presentation during class lecture.
* The Rise of Industry in the U.S.
* Agricultural Economy
* Industrial Economy
* Service Economy
* Information Economy
* Characteristics of the Private Enterprise System
* Types of Businesses – Grouped by their function
* Distributors / Wholesalers
* Service Businesses
* Basic Types of Competition
* Price Competition Choices
* Non-price Competition
Student activities included:
* Research Assignment: Invention impact on business in America
* Small-group activity: Name that Business Type
Please click on the following links for more Business Principles Lessons and Business Exams: