Busy Bee Ten Frames
This resource provides students the opportunity to practice their counting skills in a fun way and supports the following Early Learning Math Standards for Preschool Students:
• receptive identification of numbers (0-20)
• expressive identification of numbers (0-20)
• counting sets of objects (bumblebees) and matching correct number to the 10 frames
• 10 Rrames can easily be differentiated to meet the special learning needs of your students.
• Print out the Frames that you will need dependent upon the age of your students and their developmental level (0-5, 0-10, or 0-20).
• When using 10 Frames children can count the bumblebees or place counters on each bumblebee (one to one correspondence) and then count the counters.
• Blank Ten Frames are provided to represent zero, but can also be used when counting manipulatives or when creating sets of objects.
If you have a poster maker at your school you can make a poster using the blank (zero) frames and use it during Group Time with bumblebee erasers as counters.
Also included are:
* Number Cards
* Directions and materials to create a counting Work Sample, with label and rubric.
Thank you for visiting our store.
You can find more 10 Frames at the following link: 10 Frames
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!