Students are always interested in the Busy Bee, from the top of their antennas (antenas) to the tip of their stinger (aguijón). In this creative and simple unit you will find math (AB patterns and the hexagon shape), science (the parts of the bee), colors (yellow and black) and 20 vocabulary words in English and Spanish.
This unit includes:
• 4 simple and fun activities your students will enjoy doing
• Vocabulary list of 20 words in English and Spanish
• Spanish words written phonetically to help teachers who may not speak Spanish
• A bee diagram to color, cut ( practicing small motor skills), glue and draw in 6 legs, 2 antennas, 2 wings and a stinger
• AB pattern chain and painting instructions
• Hexagon shape for students to cut (practicing small motor skills) to make a honey comb
Display all the activities and create an impressive bee hive in your classroom!
Thanks for viewing our Busy Bee product overview. We appreciate your interest in our activities.
The Helpful Tacos