Need some new activities to target language goals with your preschoolers that you can use all year long? Then you will LOVE Busy Gnomes at Home!
This product features 5 different activities that target receptive and expressive language skills including vocabulary, object function, categorization, and WH- questions centered around an adorable garden gnome theme. 2 of the activities incorporate movement for extra learning fun!
1. 27 Vocabulary Cards from 3 categories (kitchen items, bathroom items, tools/outdoor items) - Use these cares alone or as part of each of the other activities.
2. Busy, Busy Gnome Game Board and Spinner - Players follow the path to the mushroom while stating object function and pretending to use the objects. Spin the gnome to determine the number of spaces to move. If the gnome lands on a flower, move to the next lower space. Turn over a card, name the object on the card and then tell how the object is used. *Game tokens are not included. Use coins, erasers or other small objects to move along the game board path.
3. Let's Pretend We're Gnomes - incorporates movement with object function. Fun group activity!
4. Gnomes at Home Mat - Use this mat a s a visual to help students answer "Where" questions.
5. Gnome Home Go Togethers - Players tell how 2 vocabulary items are related
This set also includes 2 adorable open-ended token boards that can be used with any of the activities!