This fun fact allows you to teach the science of butter making, reading, writing, and math all in one pack. By reading and watching the Reading Rainbow book link to Milk Maker, your students can see how milk is made. Then, they can learn the process of butter making. All you need is a glass jar with a lid, heavy whipping cream, salt, and some fun music to get them shaking it up...and 7-10 minutes later you have BUTTER! Serve it up on crackers and your kiddos will be surprised at how easy it is to make and eat!
We used this activity in our Solids and Liquids unit...how fun to see a liquid change to a solid!
What a great way to tie in all of your subjects!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Check out my blog for more science ideas and freebies at The Science School Yard
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal