Butterflies Abound! This Butterflies Flip Flap Book® is PERFECT for your study of butterflies. Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Butterflies in this fresh and funky Butterfly Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 B-U-T-T-E-R-F-L-Y Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Butterflies within this resource.
- write an opinion about butterflies
- Label a diagram of a butterfly
- complete a graphic organizer Butterflies - Can, Have, Are
- label the Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- write a detailed description of each stage of the butterfly's life cycle
- compare and contrast a butterfly and a moth on a venn diagram
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on butterflies.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial