Are you ready to fill your room with butterflies? This pack is filled with fun, creative ways to follow Common Core standards in language arts, math, and science with a focus on butterflies! All the photos are taken from my classroom at Open House.
Step-by-step directions are included, as well as black-line masters, printables, and photos of student products.
1. Geometric Butterflies = create symmetrical butterflies using pattern blocks, graph, and record
2. Butterfly Super Sentence = using nouns, adjectives, and verbs to create amazing sentences
3. Monarch Craftivity = beautiful project to display
4. Metamorphosis Flip Book = teach the stages of butterfly metamorphosis with this step-by-step lesson
5. Butterfly Journal = printables, ready to go while your students watch caterpillars turn into butterflies
Graphics copyright Dianne J Hook www.djinkers.com
Hello Fonts copyright Jen Jones
Hope you enjoy these activities as much as we do! They are all a staple for our Open Houses!
Carrie and Nancy