Butterfly Life Cycle
K - 2nd
Complete butterfly life cycle unit with lesson plans, emergent readers, vocabulary cards, pictorial outlines (GLAD strategy), poem, journal cover and pages, writing pages, worksheets, craft ideas and instructions, flipbook, and so much more!
This unit is perfect for kindergarten through 2nd grade. Learn about the butterfly life cycle through engaging activities.
In this unit you will get:
- Unit Plans
- Parent letter about baby pictures
- What is a life cycle? Teacher read aloud
- What is a life cycle reader
- Caterpillar reader
- Chrysalis reader
- Butterfly reader
- Life Cycle of a butterfly worksheets
- Life Cycle of a butterfly sequence cards
- Unit Vocabulary Cards
- The life cycle of a butterfly reading
- Butterflies poem
- All about butterflies reading
- What is metamorphosis? Reading
- Parts of a butterfly and worksheet
- Parts of a caterpillar and worksheet
- KWL Chart headers
- Student KWL chart
- Butterfly life cycle journal pages
- Butterfly Life cycle flip book
- Life cycle pictorial
- Parts of a butterfly pictorial
- Butterfly poem example
- Process grid example
- Butterfly life cycle crafts
Click the preview to check out parts of the unit!
You can also find the emergent readers and flip book sold separately. Just click the links!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.