Have fun learning about the Butterfly Life Cycle while observing Live Caterpillars transform in your own Butterfly Garden! This resource is designed to go along with ANY Live Butterfly Garden or Caterpillar activity, and includes multiple interactive activities! I typically order my LIVE caterpillars at the beginning of Spring each school year so we can watch them grow in the classroom before school is out! This Butterfly resource includes multiple options for observing the caterpillars transform so you can choose which option works best for your classroom! This resource is designed for elementary and special education classrooms.
This Butterfly Life Cycle Resource Includes:
1. Informational Flap Book about the Butterfly Life Cycle (2 Versions) Low-ink
Version 1 – Informational Facts already written
Version 2 – Blank Lines for students to write a sentence about each Life Cycle Stage
2. Picture Directions for assembling Flap Book
3. Butterfly Life Cycle Stage Cards (4) – Color and Black/White; Big and Mini Sets
4. Butterfly Life Cycle Cut/Paste Worksheet (Low-ink)
5. Mini Butterfly Observation Book (2 versions)
Other resources you may like:
Where is the Butterfly?
Lifecycle of a Snowman Classroom Observation
Earth Day Writing Activity and Mini Book
Build a Water Filter
Candy Heart Science Experiment
Click the Green Star to follow my store for more fun and engaging resources! Thank you!