These cards include: egg, caterpillar, larva, chrysalis, pupa and butterfly. Each card has a clipart image of the stage.
Here’s some ideas of what you can do with these cards:
1. Give one to each student and have them get into life cycle order. Try it without talking.
2. Give a set to a student and have them put them in order.
3. Use them on a bulletin board.
4. Use them to label real butterflies as they are going through their life cycle.
5. Give one to each student and have them tell the class what is happening during this stage in the cycle.
Save a BUNDLE on a bundle! This book is also part of my Life Cycle Bundle
Teaching Elementary or Intermediate Science? Look for the ★ under my store name and click it to become a new follower!
Thank you for your purchase!
Copyright © S is for Science. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.