Also included in
- Reading Comprehension Mini-Lessons: THE SCIENCE BUNDLELooking for an easy way to build reading comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency, all while learning more about different science topics? Then this Reading Comprehension Mini-Lesson Kit: Science Bundle is for you! This lesson kit bundle is designe$12.00$18.00Save $6.00
- Digital Reading Comprehension Mini-Lessons MEGA BUNDLE: SCIENCE AND SOCIAL STUDIES For Distance LearningLooking for an easy way to build reading comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency, all while engaging your distance learning students while they learn more about different science and social studies$22.00$36.00Save $14.00
Reading Comprehension Mini-Lessons: From Egg to Butterfly Life Cycle for Digital Classroom
Looking for an easy way to build reading comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency, all while learning about a butterfly's life cycle? Then this Reading Comprehension Mini-Lesson Kit is for you!
This lesson kit is designed to be used as part of your online instruction and includes a teacher file and a student.
Want more lessons like this? Check out the Growing Bundle!
MORE DIGITAL CLASSROOM RESOURCES
Teacher File includes:
- Directions on how to use in your Google ™ Classroom or upload it into Microsoft 365.
- 5 Day Lesson Plan suggestions- follow the lesson plan guide or use it as needed in your classroom.
- Suggestions on how to use as part of other learning routines including small group and science.
- Answer Keys- includes answer keys for easy grading.
Student File includes:
- Science Passage-From Egg to Butterfly- this nonfiction passage includes bolded words and engaging graphics. It is written to engage your reader from beginning to end. This file also includes a link to a video of a caterpillar forming a chrysalis and a butterfly emerging.
- Vocabulary Practice- Help build your student’s content vocabulary with this activity page.
- Quick Questions- These questions help students cover the who, what, where, when, why, and how. Perfect for a quick spot check of comprehension.
- Reading Strategy- Scientific Sequence- Help students develop a deeper understanding of scientific sequence with this reading comprehension graphic organizer. Students use the text and photographs to fill in the chart.
- Written Response- Students take their learning forward with this written response activity. Students use the text and the text features to explain how a butterfly moves through its life cycle.
- Interactive Activity- Butterfly Life Cycle- This interactive activity asks students to create a chart demonstrating the different stages in a butterfly’s life cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the nature of this product, you can email this file to parents or upload them to a password-protected classroom. You may not, however, edit or change the file and or sell it for your own personal gain.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Besides each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! :-)
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store. ☺
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
❤️ Leigh Langton from The Applicious Teacher
©Leigh A Langton, LLC at The Applicious Teacher