Butterfly Ten Frames
* Use ten frames for one- to- one correspondence and to practice and reinforce your students’ counting skills.
* These 10 frames use realistic clip art of monarch butterflies.
* Activities can be differentiated to meet individual student's special learning needs (0-5 or 0-10) for toddlers or preschoolers.
* Activities can also be used as a math center or for assessment purposes.
* Blank ten frames are provided to represent zero, but can be used when counting manipulatives and creating sets as well.
* If you have a poster maker at your school you can make a poster using the blank (zero) frames and use it during Group Time with plastic butterfly counters.
Days of Week Cards for Pocket Charts:
* Days of the Week Cards using same graphics are included.
Both products would be a great addition to your Butterfly Unit.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!