Do you use PebbleGo
I love using it in my classroom as part of my listening center.
1. Log in to PebbleGo.
2. Students listen to the article on moths. (It can be found in the animal/insect section.
3. Students use the information in the article to answer questions about moths.
4. Students read the provided article about butterflies.
5. Students color the the provided words and phrases according to whether they fit moths, butterflies, or both.
6. Students use the chart they just colored to create a Venn diagram.
If you decide to download, I hope it is useful to your classroom.
The graphics used came from Kari Bolt.