Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.22 MB | 36 pages
I have used this unit with 4th and 5th graders in my Media Center. It is a great one for the Media Specialist and Regular Education Teacher to collaborate on.
Included are these resources:
1. Lesson Plans for the unit. 1 page
2. Buyer Beware PowerPoint that teaches students what advertising is and many of the tricks they use. 29 slides long
3. Advertising Notes reproducible - students write in the blanks as you are discussing the topics. This keeps them accountable. 1 page
4. Advertising Notes Answer Key 1 page
5. Commercial Analysis Chart 1 page
5. A Product Planning Guide: Reproducible for students to invent a new product. 1 page
6. A Sample Script to model how to write their television commercial. 1 page
7. A Rubric - Makes grading this EASY. 1 page
Files are zipped so you will need to extract them. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the pdf and PowerPoint to open the ppt presentation.