This timeline activity gives students the opportunity to create their own timelines and determine where events fall relative to each other. This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks and does not require any handouts or copies. Students use notebook paper along with digital devices or larger projection screen to complete assignment.
The events included in this assignment are:
1. The Western Roman Empire falls, but the Eastern Empire survives
2, Justinian rules the Byzantine Empire
3. The Hagia Sophia is completed
4. The Byzantines send missionaries to spread Christianity in Russia
5. The Byzantines break away from the Catholic Church and start the Orthodox
6. The Byzantine Empire falls to the Ottoman Turks
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. very detailed and illustrated directions
3. seven key events about the Scientific Revolution
4. an example timeline
5. answer key
Additional Materials Needed
a classroom set of rulers
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing
my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.