Great C verse K worksheets resource for literacy centers, spelling and phonics practice! Anchor chart poster also included in black and white and color! Poster explains spelling rule K takes I and e. C takes the other three (a o u).
This pack includes 9 student worksheets, 2 posters (1 black and white and 1 color).
1) Fill in K or C - look at the rule and decide if the word starts with K or C
2) Fill in, Write it, Draw it - Fill in the first letter word, Write the word, Draw the word
3) Circle Red or blue - Circle words that start with C red and words that start with K blue
4) Fill in the blank - Read the sentences and used the word bank to fill in the blanks
5) Fill in the blank - look at the picture and write the correct C or K word on the line
6) Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the C and K words in the correct column
7) Fill in and Cut and Paste - Fill in the correct beginning letter then paste in the correct column
8) Create a Sentence - use 5 words from the word bank to create sentences
9) Cut and Paste - Read the word and cut and paste under its picture