This lesson looks at working with fractions in the context of:
- Interpreting fractions/ mixed fractions,
- Converting fractions to decimals and ordering amounts
- Adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying fractions
- Calculating fraction amounts,
- Understanding reciprocals.
The lesson aims to help learners understand the concept of fractions in step-by-step way that is both visual and interactive, with questions and answers included. This also reduces the need for printing and makes good, printable revision notes. This resource will prove useful in any maths lesson. Learning aims are also included so students can measure their level of understanding and success in class. A lesson I have enjoyed teaching myself!