Also included in
- Two resources that teach students calming strategies and self-regulation. Combining mindfulness with fun and easy to use worry and anxiety activities you'll help your kids deal with overwhelming feelings. Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.Resource 1 - Ang$9.25$10.70Save $1.45
- Your essential wellbeing bundle that teaches students calming strategies, self-regulation, and mindfulness. Improve mental health by adding coloring pages, worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations and student encouragement notes to your counseling or classr$22.25$26.45Save $4.20
Teach the appropriate social skills and calming strategies for anger management. These easy to use activities are engaging and help to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior. They assist in identifying feelings and emotions to support students with worry and anxiety while providing coping skills for those who struggle with self-control. Students will be better equipped to deal with stress by using calming strategies and mindfulness that will become part of their coping toolbox.
Anger and anxiety are normal emotions that indicate we’ve been hurt or our needs haven’t been met or alert of dangerous situations by triggering our fight or flight response. When these emotions cause negative responses they can have a damaging impact on health and wellbeing. Children need to be equipped with strategies to help them avoid arguments, physical fights, or self-harm.
The lessons and activities in this resource give children ways to deal with worries and concerning emotions. Great as a counseling tool as they provide teachers with the foundations for building emotional intelligence as well as strategies to restore a calm and peaceful classroom.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- A printable pdf
- Book recommendations
- 7 lessons/activities for managing anger, stress and anxiety
- Grumpy paper toss
- Worry bubbles
- Stress balloons
- Worry bags
- The huge bag of worries (picture book activity)
- Controlling anger techniques
- Hand of peace
- Peace corner
- 4 poster
- 4 coloring pages
- Discuss that anger and anxiety are normal emotions but they need to be managed.
- Help students identify the signs that anger is becoming a problem.
- Encourage children to talk about feelings and negative reactions.
- Talk about the visible and internal signs that someone is becoming angry.
- Teach children different ways to release negative emotions.
- Have the class learn techniques for calming themselves.
- Engage the class in a fun activity that teaches deep breathing.
- Use an activity that relates to a book about worrying.
- Encourage children to document or draw their worries.
- Create a peace corner where children can escape for a few minutes to reflect and calm themselves.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Kindness Tree Friendship Activity - a whole school or classroom activity
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.