Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Your essential wellbeing bundle that teaches students calming strategies, self-regulation, and mindfulness. Improve mental health by adding coloring pages, worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations and student encouragement notes to your counseling or classr$22.25$26.45Save $4.20
Two resources that teach students calming strategies and self-regulation. Combining mindfulness with fun and easy to use worry and anxiety activities you'll help your kids deal with overwhelming feelings.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
These anger management activities and calming strategies are engaging, easy to use and helpful to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior. They assist in identifying feelings and emotions to support students with worry and anxiety while providing coping skills for those who struggle with anger management. Children will be better equipped to deal with stress with calming strategies and mindfulness activities that will become part of their coping toolbox.
Anger and anxiety are normal emotions that indicate we’ve been hurt or our needs haven’t been met or alert of dangerous situations by triggering our fight or flight response.
When these emotions cause negative responses they can have a damaging impact on health and wellness. Children need to be equipped with strategies to help them avoid arguments, physical fights or self-harm.
The lessons and activities in this resource give children ways to deal with worries and concerning emotions. Great as a counseling tool as they provide teachers with the foundations for building emotional intelligence as well as strategies to restore a calm and peaceful classroom.
- A printable pdf
- Book recommendations
- 7 lessons/activities for managing anger, stress and anxiety - Grumpy paper toss - Worry bubbles - Stress balloons - Worry bags - The huge bag of worries (picture book activity) - Controlling anger techniques - Hand of peace - Peace corner
- 4 poster
- 4 coloring pages
The practice of quietening the mind to bring awareness and attention to the present moment is known as mindfulness. It’s a skill that can be very useful in educational settings as it can help increase concentration and instill a sense of calm.
Practiced regularly, mindfulness helps children to regulate their emotions and reduces feelings of stress and anxiety. It can improve their ability to cope with distress by restoring emotional balance when bringing their attention to the thoughts, emotions and physical sensations they’re experiencing in that moment.
Many teachers who use mindfulness report calmer classrooms, more attentive students and more effective learning. Based on adult research, mindfulness is growing in popularity and being used in schools around the world as an effective tool to enhance student and teacher well-being, as well as academic performance.
- A printable pdf
- Explanation and instructions for teaching and nurturing mindfulness
- 15 lesson plans for beginning students through to grade 6 including
- 3 coloring pages
- 2 BONUS classroom posters
- 2 BONUS inspirational quotes posters for teachers
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Kindness Tree Friendship Activity - a whole school or classroom activity
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Design Your Own Kindness Coloring Pages - children create their own coloring pages using Google Slides
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.